June 08, 2017
Nonprofit HR Toolkit 2017
Here at UST we've put together our Top 10 guides for 2017 Nonprofit Human Resource management. And for a limited time we're giving them away for FREE.
You can use these tools to make sure your nonprofit is in compliance all year long. Plus, you'll learn the top trends in nonprofit job satisfaction so you can retain your mission's best assets: your staff. Click below to download the full toolkit, courtesy of UST and ThinkHR:
- Quick 2017 HR Practices Checklist
- Federal HR Compliance Chart
- Federal Recordkeeping Requirements Checklist
- Small Employer ACA Checklist
- Large Employer ACA Checklist
- Workers' Compensation Audit Checklist
- 2017 State and Federal Minimum Wages
- 6 Reasons Nonprofit Employees QUIT eBook
- Webinar Recording: Updating Your Employee Handbook
- Unemployment Cost Analysis Form
Still have questions? Don't forget we're here for any of your unemployment cost questions or to set you up with a free 30-day trial of our HR Workplace, where nonprofits can get HR questions answered in just 24 hours, and explore our step-by-step Employee Classification, Handbook, and Salary Tools.