September 06, 2018
[Webinar Recording] Fundraising Registration 101
Thousands of nonprofits have registered to solicit donations but don’t always understand state requirements and whether or not they apply to their organization. This nonprofit-exclusive webinar will explain the essentials of fundraising registration as well as review valuable information meant to help ensure that you’re registered before filing your next Form 990.
Presented by Affinity Fundraising Registration and hosted by Maia Lee, this on-demand webinar highlights crucial details you need to know to raise funds legally in any state with information not found in any book or website. Maia is the Director of Sales & Marketing for Affinity Fundraising with more than 10 years of nonprofit marketing and development experience.
This educational webinar will help you:
- Understand whether you need to get registered and in what states
- Get key information about possible exemptions
- Learn how to get started, what it will take, and what pitfalls to avoid
- Discover where you may be subject to fines and penalties
- Find out if your website donate button triggers registration requirements
- Learn how to explain registration requirements to your board
- And more!
For access to more learning opportunities, tips and legal updates just for nonprofits, sign up for our monthly eNews today!