2021 Nonprofit Leadership Toolkit - UST
Resources Overview Tabbed Content
Nonprofit managers are relied upon to not only lead productive teams, hold employees accountable, and manage processes but are also expected to engage and motivate employees with limited funding. They must be innovative, resourceful, and strategic. To help nonprofit leaders maintain high-performing teams—while also strengthening their leadership skills—we created the 2021 Nonprofit Leadership Toolkit.
This free toolkit includes a performance appraisal checklist, manager-employee check-in form, tips for leading a hybrid workforce, and more:
- Performance Appraisal Checklist
- Manager-Employee Check-In Form
- Performance Appraisal Form
- Addressing Employee Discipline
- Do's and Don'ts of Difficult Conversations
- Performance Improvement Plan
- Employee Training Log
- Tips for Leading a Hybrid Workforce
- Employee Contact Information Form
- [Webinar Recording] 7 Seismic Shifts Necessary to Move from Manager to Leader
Want access to more HR-specific articles, templates and checklists? Sign up for a FREE 60-Day Trial of UST HR Workplace today! You'll also gain access to live HR certified consultants, 300+ on-demand training courses and an extensive compliance library.