UST Workforce Re-Entry Toolkit - UST
Resources Overview Tabbed Content
As states begin to loosen their social distancing restrictions, nonprofit employers are beginning to strategize a return-to-work plan while staying compliant with state, local and federal guidelines. To equip nonprofit leaders with the resources they need to safely re-enter the workplace, we compiled the Workforce Re-Entry Toolkit .
While the decision to reopen will vary from employer to employer, having a thoughtful strategy in place will help minimize employee concern and solidify any new policies well in advance of re-entry. This free toolkit includes essential checklists, letter templates, sample policies and response plans:
- Return to Work Employer Checklist
- COVID-19 Employer FAQs
- Checklist: Preparing the Workspace for Re-Entry
- Survey: Employee Readiness to Return to Work
- Employer Guide: Deciding Who Returns
- COVID-19 Workplace Safety Policies
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Poster
- Sample Welcome Back Letter
- Quick Response Plan for Infected Employees
- Sample Communication Regarding Infection in the Workplace
- Webinar Recording: Preparing to Re-Entry to the Workplace
Would you like access to more HR-specific articles, templates and checklists? Sign up for a free 60-day Trial of UST HR Workplace today! You'll also gain access to live, certified HR consultants, 300+ on-demand training courses, and extensive compliance library and more.