Employee Onboarding Toolkit - UST
Resources Overview Tabbed Content
You only get one shot at a first impression... In an effort to help nonprofit leaders strengthen their employee onboarding process—making new hires feel welcome, while also setting them up for future success and engagement—we've compiled our top resources to create the 2021 Employee Onboarding Toolkit.
This free toolkit will provide you with helpful onboarding checklists, a survey template, and a 30-60-90 day plan. Plus, you'll get access to our on-demand webinar, which provides strategies for streamlining your onboarding processes, engaging new employees, and crafting an employee experience that reflects and supports your company culture.
We've put together our Top Employee Onboarding Tools for Nonprofit Leaders:
1) 30-60-90 Day Onboarding Plan
2) Employee Onboarding Checklist
3) New Employee Orientation Checklist
4) Flyer: 5 Ways to Make New Hires Feel Welcome
5) 30-Day Employee Onboarding Survey
6) Performance Appraisal Checklist
7) Webinar Recording: Nonprofit Virtual Onboarding Strategies
8) Organizational Chart Template
9) Employee Handbook Acknowledgement Form
10) Payroll and Holiday Calendar
Want access to more HR-specific articles, templates and checklists? Sign up for a FREE 60-Day Trial of UST HR Workplace today! You'll also gain access to live HR certified consultants, 300+ on-demand training courses, an extensive compliance library and more.