2020 Risk Management Toolkit for Nonprofit Employers - UST
Resources Overview Tabbed Content
The Coronavirus has presented a whole new set of challenges to the nonprofit sector—one of the most prevalent being the impact of unpredicted unemployment costs. To help nonprofit employers address (and avoid) future UI risks, we've compiled our top resources to create the 2020 Employer Risk Management Toolkit.
As nonprofits continue to struggle in the current economic environment, it's more important than ever to recognize and manage unemployment risk. This free toolkit includes unemployment cost management strategies, a UI Integrity infographic, fraud prevention tips, and more:
- Understanding Unemployment Insurance
- Top Employer UI Cost Management Challenges
- Webinar Recording: Supporting Nonprofit Sustainability
- UI Integrity Best Practices Infographic
- Overview of UI Benefit Changes Under the CARES Act
- COVID-19 Employer Tax Credits: The Employee Retention Credit
- The Anatomy of Improper UI Payments
- Addressing Unemployment Fraud in the Workplace
- State-by-State Unemployment Insurance Reference Guide
Want access to more nonprofit-specific tips, toolkits and webinars? Sign up for our nonprofit eNewsletter today!