Nonprofit Webinar: Navigating the Road to National Accreditation - UST
Resources Overview Tabbed Content
For a limited time, UST opens up registration to 501(c)(3) nonprofits interested in learning about accreditation and its benefits for your organization.
UST, a program dedicated to providing nonprofits with dedicated HR support and educational tools, presents an exclusive 60-minute webinar that offers an overview of the major phases of the accreditation process and highlights the benefits of becoming accredited—including enhancing revenue opportunities.
Join UST and Jennifer Flowers, Founder & CEO of Accreditation Guru, Inc., to better understand the fundamental organizational requirements necessary for accreditation, key participants to include throughout the process and how to avoid the common pitfalls of accreditation preparation.
This educational webinar will teach attendees about:
- Understanding the key benefits to becoming nationally accredited
- Comparing timelines and costs for accreditation from the various accrediting bodies
- How to recognize why accreditation mandates are becoming more
- Becoming familar with how to avoid common accreditation preparation
- How to identify what is needed to successfully prepare for accreditation
If you’re a 501(c)(3) nonprofit executive with 10 or more full time employees, register for the February 13th webinar before space runs out!