August 14, 2019
Nonprofit Webinar: Unemployment & HR Risk Management Tips
For a limited time, UST opens registration to all 501(c)(3) nonprofit executives interested in learning more about their organization's unique tax alternative.
UST, a program dedicated to providing nonprofits with dedicated HR support and educational tools, presents an exclusive 30-minute webinar to showcase some of the most common unemployment & HR risks that can cost your nonprofit thousands of dollars annually.
UST shares insights into their many service offerings as well as best practices that can help reduce costs and streamline workforce processes.
Nonprofit executives, finance directors, and HR staff should register to learn about:
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
- Self-funded reserves and insurance options
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal law
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly HR mistakes
- Importance of onboarding and professional training
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
Whether your primary focus is to protect your assets, ensure compliance, reduce unemployment costs or to simply allocate more time and money to your mission-driven initiatives, this webinar can provide invaluable insight and resources that can address many of your ongoing pain points – helping you to refocus your funding and employee bandwidth on the communities you serve.
If you work for a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with 10 or more full time employees, register for the August 20th or September 18th webinar before space runs out!