Board members are the driving force of any nonprofit and lead the organization towards a sustainable future by adopting sound, ethical and legal governance – ensuring the nonprofit is able to advance its mission. One of the fundamental challenges that board members face is the lack of understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Join Barbara O'Reilly, CFRE, Principal of Windmill Hill Consulting, to learn how to strengthen your leadership team and determine the roles every board member can—and should—play in creating a strong culture within your organization.
This webinar will teach you how to:
- Use a board matrix to identify potential talent
- Understand essential steps in formalizing a board recruitment process
- Create a board orientation process that helps new leaders fully contribute to the governing work of the board
- Understand the various roles board members can play in fundraising
- Tactics for working with underperforming board members
Want access to more learning opportunities, tips and legal updates just for nonprofits, sign up for our monthly eNews today!