With $30 million in potential unemployment liability mitigated last year for over 2,100 nonprofits, it’s likely that your nonprofit could be overpaying. This short 30-minute webinar reveals some of the most common unemployment & HR risks that can cost your nonprofit thousands of dollars. After identifying the risks, this webinar reveals UST’s top recommendations to combat these issues.
Nonprofit Executives, Directors, and HR staff with 10 or more employees should register to learn about:
- Reducing unemployment tax liability as a 501(c)(3)
- Benchmarking unemployment costs
- Protecting funding from claims and liability
- Efficiently managing unemployment claims, protests, and hearings
- Avoiding costly HR mistakes
- Enhancing goodwill by utilizing outplacement services
The webinar will also explore UST’s holistic program, created by and for nonprofits, which can help further lower your unemployment and HR liability. You can also get your questions answered live by an expert HR advisor at UST.
Register for your preferred webinar date at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/3707595373010251522
Even if you can’t attend live, when you register we’ll send you the recording as well as any handouts you’ll need to make sure your nonprofit is in compliance.