It’s June once again, and for many of you that means the year-end closing of the books on June 30th—which means the AUDITORS will soon be coming!
Presented by Jay Azar, Lindquist, LLP Director of Not-for-Profit Practice Services, this on-demand webinar reveals how your organization can better prepare for the year-end audit and make the process more beneficial for you.
Jay provides expert TIPS on:
- Administrative planning for the audit
- Internal control and systems documentation reviews
- Preliminary trial balance and general ledger reviews
- Drafting financial statements
- Supporting schedules for accounts on the Statement of Financial Position
- Communications before, during and after the audit
- Handling audit findings during the process
- Keeping the process moving after audit fieldwork
- Audit reports and responses to findings
Watch the webinar recording today and learn how you can get the most out of your upcoming audit.
This webinar series is part of UST’s efforts to educate the nonprofit sector. For more learning opportunities, tips and legal updates just for nonprofits, sign up for our monthly e-News today!