This year UST has heard more stories about how our members have been able to save money, expand programs, and do more than ever before. And we’re thrilled! So we’re taking it to the streets with our Share the Love video contest.
Between September 15th and October 31st, submit a short video about your relationship with UST and you could win an iPad!
Here’s How It Works
- Your organization is a current UST member that wants to tell others about your experience.
- You (and anybody else you want to “cast”) film a short video that tells everyone why you like UST, how membership has helped your agency through tough claims, what the extra savings have meant to your agency, or anything else you want to share.
- Videos do not need to be professional quality and can be shot with any video recording device, including mobile devices.
- Videos should be emailed to Samantha Troup, Marketing Coordinator at stroup@ChooseUST.org with the subject line ‘Video Contest Submission- (Agency Name)’ before October 31, 2013.*
- The contest will run from September 15 to October 31, 2013. Any submissions received after this time will not be considered.
- If your video is picked by UST as a finalist, it will be shared with our connections via email, social media, and other channels for public voting. All submissions are subject to use in future marketing and advertising efforts.
- The winner will be announced on November 15, 2013.
*The fine print: By submitting a video, you expressly agree to the video release terms found here.
UST was created with the specific goal of helping nonprofits save money so they could do more than their mission. With that in mind we provide ongoing education opportunities, hearing representatives and expert advice, reserve building, and so much more to our members. But we also work hard to spread the word about the cost-savings available to nonprofits through the direct reimbursement model and the importance of carefully managing each and every employee as a future claim.